Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday and happy

Today is a glorious day, I slept in until 11:00, after a week of getting up at 5:30 believe me I loved every minute of it. I had to work on Saturday too!!! I hate working on the week end.
Last night hubby made his famous ribs, they were so good too bad I could only have a little bit, oh well the vegetables were really good. Then it was an evening of hockey for hubby and stitching for me. Evangeline's ruffled blue skirt is really coming along. I will try to post a photo of her.
Today we are going to my daughter Sarah's and her family for dinner. Haven't seen the granchildren for a while so it will be fun to spend time with them.
The weather here has turned cold, but still no snow. Washington D.C. has decided to have the storm instead of us. That is ok with us. It does look pretty on the news, but we are thankfull that we do not have to shovel the pretty stuff.
Have a good week end everyone!

~Happiest when stitching~

1 comment:

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.