Monday, February 1, 2010

February is here!

I am always a happy camper when February 1st arrives, to me it is a sign that winter is coming to an end. Even though I do enjoy the snow and the cold temperatures, I am not keen at 6:00 a.m. when I have to go out and start the car to let it warm up before I drive off to work.
My hubby and I had a great week end we drove to my Mom's to help her celebrate her 79th birthday. We had lots of laughs and some good food. We were good and had a fruit flan for dessert, poor hubby went to 5 stores before finding one. It might have helped if he had called it a flan cake, he thought it was a flange cake (isn't that a part of a car????)
I want to thank Jayne for her response to the questionnaire (we always have to have a comedian in the group) She might end up sleeping on the beach, hope it doesn't rain!!!!!!
Just kidding. I am really starting to get excited about our annual retreat scheduled for the last week end in May at The lovely Brentwood On The Beach. We have 24 girls booked for our week end, how great is that? We should have the walls shaking that week end. We have one sister bring a Marguerita maker and a couple of others bringing shooters. I hope we can still stitch.
Well I have to sign off for now I am heading downstairs to stitch, hope everyone has a great week.
M. I am bringing your donkey on Wednesday will you be at Jayne"s?

~Happiest when stitching~

5 comments:

Tina said...

I will try to be there if I have enough energy to drag my sorry a** after Farm work and Zumba......but I do anything for another donkey. lol.....See you there.

Kerry said...

see you on Wednesday, I hate to tell you, I think you are addicted!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL I can't wait till retreat too...still trying to figure out what I am going to bring for the snack

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

But wait a second here,,,if I have to sleep on the Beach does that mean that you got G/M and you don't want to be woken up in the night? We'll talk Wed.
Be always in stitches.

Alice said...

Hello Kerry
Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I am not up and running since getting back, but I do hope to have more time soon to read your blog front to back.
Alice