Saturday, February 27, 2010

The end of a great week

I must say I have had a great week of holidays. I started off by having a 4 day cross stitching retreat at Brentwood on the Beach with twenty other cross stitchers like myself. It was a wonderful week end. Then I came home to a relaxing week of doing what I wanted to do. I stitched, tried to organize my house a little bit, then I stitched. Well you know how it goes, I will be honest I did more stitching and watching the Olympics than anything else. My hubby was busy working, so I had time to stitch and that's just what I decided to do. I am afraid when Monday morning comes and the alarm goes off at 5:30 I will rely on my memories of my stitching to get me through my work week.
The week end looks good hubby and I are going out for dinner with friends and tomorrow the family is coming to watch the Canadians win the GOLD! I am making pulled pork for the first time. Hope it turns out. If anyone has any tips for cooking it let me know. Jayne do you have any tips????? Just kidding!
We have had a small snowfall just enough to brighten things up. I do love winter. Tucker (my Irish Setter) had a great time playing in it today, he looks so cute with a white nose and 4 white snowy feet!
Have a great week end everyone.

~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

you want my tip? Get someone else to make it and then sit down and enjoy it. Things ALWAYS taste better when someone else prepares it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
Be always in stitches.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This helped so much! I've read several
rather confusing blogs lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.

Anonymous said...

Perfect!Great! This helped a lot! I've seen several
rather confusing sites lately, this cleared up some confusion I had.