Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Good Day!

Today was a very busy but productive day. Today at work the day flew by so many things to accomplish and of course there is just never enough time. Then I rushed home to see my hubby before he had to leave for work.
Then I met up with 2 friends for an hour or so, I am afraid that one of my friends did not have a very good day today, but I know this week is going to be much better for her. I am really happy with her decisions.
I only got about an hour of stitching in tonight and I should have been a sleep an hour ago, so I had better get off the computer right now.
One more sleep and the week end is here!!!!!

~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

"Have a drink on me."..Hope you have a nice weekend.
Be always in stitches

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.