Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween is here!

Well is everyone ready for the trick or treaters to come knockin on our doors tonight. I had to work today. So God bless Steve he has decorated, made the witch's brew ( a tradition at our house) and he even made a mad dash to the store to pick up extra candy. We are ready so let the games begin. The weather has co-operated no more rain. It is chilly but we can deal with chilly just keep the rain and snow away.
I look forward to tomorrow, with all the activities over I will have time to stitch. I can hardly wait. I will be off to church in the morning and then the rest of the day will be dedicated to me and my needle and thread.
Happy Halloween every one!

~Happiest when stitching~

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Oh I just heard that there are a bunch of guys from Toronto with L's on their foreheads up at the Bell Centre dressed up as hockey players. Maybe Stevie should send some of his Witches Brew up there. na na na na,,,na na na na,,,hey ae ae ,,,good bye.
Be always in stitches

Tina said...

No trick or treaters for me...I am working ha ha ha.....all dark at my house....