Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturdays are so nice!

I had a great day today. Steve had to go to London to see his Mom, so I got to sleep in. It was soooooo nice. Both of my darling daughters arrived after lunch and we had a nice quiet afternoon together. Steve arrived home just in time to take me out to dinner. Perfect day, now he is watching the Leafs get massacured again. I am going to make my way to have some stitching time, and hopefully make the odd comment about th Habs but they are not doing very well either so I had better tread softly.
Have a good week end everyone.


~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I'm glad you got to sleep in. Looks like the leafs did too. ha ha ha bbb's. I'll be stitching now too since we're home from 50th brithday party.
Be always in Stitches. and the habs go into overtime lol

Anonymous said...

that halloween witch is sooooo cute!!! See you on Wed

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I hope Stevie like to rake up the Leafs!!!!!