Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stitching night at Henley's Landing

We had a great night of stitching at my good friend Jane's tonight, we were a small gathering, but very mighty in spirit. Many topic's were discussed and analyzed. We all have different opinions and we some of us have had heart breaking experiences, but we have all survived and we have learned that we can become better human beings and with a little bit of luck hopefully the next generation will be better for it.
We heard from one sister that she has a twin that will not leave. Two of our sisters just got back from lovely vacations in the USA where they did some cross stitch shopping. Lucky girls. Jane your wolves look great, now when is the Millinium Sampler going to be completed? Oh yes Roxanne is your donkey going to finished before Christmas?
I am so blessed to be a part of this wonderful group, thank you all for always being such great Stitching Sisters!

5 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Well, Thank you Kerry and lookie lookie. I got it to work... lol Lastnight sure took a different direction than most off nites but hey nothing wrong with diversity eh.
Be always in stitches.

Tina said...

Lol Christmas? I want it done before I start the big MOOSE....dont see it happening, but I will try....so glad to see you last night.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.