Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday night at Jayne's

It is my favourite day of the week, Wednesday. This is the day The Stutching Sisters all gather at Jayne's for a night of stitching and discussions on all the world issues. Last week it was H1N1. Who know what tonight will bring.

I had a call this week from a lovely lady in Sarnia that I met in London at The Thread and Eye. She is looking for the chart for Kindred Spirits. Apparantly it has been discontinued, so this week end I will be digging through my stash to find my chart. Wish me luck.

Today has been a really glum, rainy day. I hate rainy days I always feel that something bad always happens when it rains and true to form I received a phone call from my dear cousin in Petrolia and it seems her daughter was in a bad car accident in Toronto. She is going to be ok, but it was a big scare for her family. You just never know, do you?

My sweet husband has made dinner tonight, so off I go to see what he has created.

One more thing my ornament for the Christmas exchange is stitched, now Jayne just has to help me put it together...............Please?????


~Happiest when stitching~

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

My happiest too, especially when everyone comes in with "JAAAAYNE"rather than "Hi How are you?" lol but I guess it just wouldn't be the same eh?
Be always in stitches.