Friday, July 30, 2010

pic 68 nova





Hi everyone, sorry I have not been posting on my blog, but I have been on holidays. They really cut into your time I have been keep busy taking a few day trips, spending time with my DH when he is not working and as you can see above stitching on a project for my dear friend who is turning 60 on August 2nd. He has already had one surprise. Last night I drove for 1 hour just to tape a special bumper sticker on his truck. It said Honk 2X I'm 60 and to my great happiness he drove all day with it on the truck before discovering it! How good is that. He has a few more surprises coming but I will tell you about those next week.
The 68 Nova was always his favourite car and I am hoping he will like it as much as I do. My dear friend Jayne ordered the frame and mat and put it all together for me. She is an angel! She is a graet friend. Can't wait for you all to give me your ideas on what is in the baggie????? It is a renactment but it will work! We were not near a drag strip so we had to make do with an imitation.

~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

Lynn said...

It's a great stitch but I'm afraid I don't have a clue about the shavings. I'll just have to wait until someone else figures it out!

Kerry said...

Well Lynn, lets just say in our youth sometimes we did strange things especially our DH. Stay tuned for further developments.

Zara C said...

Thiss is great