Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Oragnizing Day

 Today DH and I are getting ready for my Creative Memories Open House. So that means getting the living room all set up with my scrapbooking material for all to see. I have decided to retire from the buisness so it is time to clear out merchandise. Let the sale begin. Friday night hopefully my scrapbooking friends will help me out.
It is really hot here and we do not want to venture out. It is 35 degrees (95 degrees in U.S.A.) plus the humidity. I love my air conditioning. Right Trina????
Well I have to ren DH is paging me to the living room. Bye for now.


~Happiest when stitching~

2 comments:

Trina said...

Enjoy the open house and I hope you do well. As for air-conditioning - that's nice!

See you Saturday!

Sea Witch said...

Wanted to say hello and thank you for stopping by my blog. I love to meet new blog friends. I had several friends who also did Creative Memories...it was my first introduction to stamping. We had such fun. I still have a few favroite stamps that I continue to use. Sea Witch