Sunday, August 1, 2010

Off to Ottawa

My daughter Rachel and I are off to Ottawa today to pick up a roll top desk that belonged to my grandparents. It has always held very special memories for me. My aunt phoned me a few months ago and asked me if I would like to have it. Needless to say I was over joyed. So today my daughter and I are off to pick it up, she has a veicle that it will fit in. The sun is shining and it should prove to be a fun trip.
Yesterday was a great day we celebrated our friend Channing's 60th, he loved his 68 Nova. He was over joyed at all the decorations on his truck etc. and his gift. Then we went out for dinner to a Greek restaurant that was excellent, I tried moussaka for the first time it was delicious!
Well I must run I am of to the capital of our great country Canada. I will post in a few days.

~Happiest when stitching~

1 comment:

Tina said...

Now that' s what I call a road trip. Lol...have a safe and fun trip.