Saturday, June 19, 2010

Holidays begin!

I have been looking foward to being off work for a week and having time to sleep in and stitch. That is the only plans I have other than going to visit my good friend for a day. DH is helping her DH paint their son's new home. The crunch is on they move in July 1st. Not much time to paint every room and sand floors. No pressure at all.
I am stitching on my 4 season wreath and I have to start on a 68 Nova for a good friends 60th birthday in August.
Today we are taking DH Mom home after a short but very enjoyable visit. Then I will have an evening of stitching.
Happy week end everyone!

~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

Tracey said...

A week off, sleeping in and stitching... sounds good to me! Enjoy Kerry :^)

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Weren't you just on holidays? I guess that's what happens when you become a fixture. Have fun, tip one or two for me and mostly Be always in stitches.

Lynn said...

Oh that sounds like heaven Kerry! I have a week off coming up shortly but I already know it doesn't include much stitching.
Enjoy yourself and I hope you have wonderful weather!