Thursday, June 10, 2010

The grandaughters are staying for the week end!

Well tomorrow is Friday and that means Maddison 13 and Chlloe 11, my two oldest grandaughters are booking in at our house for the week end with their dog Copper. That means we will have two dogs and two young ladies to entertain. DH and Grandpa had better get his rest in while he can. My daughter Rachel and her husband Steve are off to a cottage for the week end. They are meeting up with friends and are celebrating their anniversary. Hope the weather is good nothing worse than a cottage and rainy weather. Rachel is hoping to go seadooing for the first time. Hold on girl you could get wet!
I had a day off today. I slept in a bit. Then I decided to organize my computer room. What a challenge that was. I must say it does look better. About 2:00 I met up with my friend Jayne at our local cross stitch shop. We stitched for a couple of hours and then it was home to watch DH eat his dinner. It was weigh in night for me so I passed on dinner until later. How sad is life when you can't even eat your dinner until 9:00 at night! So depressing!!!! Oh well I did lose, not much but I was down.
Tomorrow I am back to work and woe is me I have to work on Saturday too. I don't think there will be much stitching happening this weekend. I will just have to catch up next week.
Have a good week end everyone.

~Happiest when stitching~

1 comment:

Tina said...

Have fun with the girls.