Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wenesday Stitch Night

The Stitching Sisters always have such a good time when we gather at Henley's Landing for our Wednesday stitch night. There is something special about gathering around that large wonderful table that brings out the best of us. Last night one of our stitchers had a funnt tale about a very wet basement and their very little dog. I didn't know that little dog stories could get racey!!! So funny!!! One of our stitchers is leaving today on a cruise through Panama, a very lucky lady. She will be gone for a month. She will be coming home just in time to get ready for our retreat.
We had lots of finished products to look at last night and some getting close to being finished. Some only beginning. My Lizzie Kate project will be finished this week. That is a promise.
The weather here has been very rainy, going to start building the ark soon. Well the flowers will be happy!
I will be in touch soon. Have a good day everyone!

~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

poor puppy. lmao Yes I have to agree with you regarding what comes out at that table. I just love having all of my friends around it doing what we all love to do, and getting some laughs in too.
Be always in stitches.

Rebel In Ontario said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening....my friend who visits to stitch on a regular basis is booked in for this Friday night, just what we both need after a week of work!

Kerry said...

As far as I am concerned the best times are when you are with good friends stitching.Have agood week end everyone