Friday, April 2, 2010

Jersey Boys

DH and I went to see this great show on Wednesday. It was a beautiful warm, sunny day and it made for a really nice trip to Toronto, traffic was good and the GPS took us right there. We thoroughly enjoyed the show, the music took us back to when we were dating. After the show we went to Gretsky's Bar, the food was delicious and the drinks were not bad either. We had a great time and we are ready to do it again sometime soon. We just have to decide which show to take in, there are lots of choices.
We are enjoying our Easter week end, DH is going to work in his garden, my Mom is here visiting we will probably sit out on the deck and she will crochet and I will stitch. Evangeline is finished, so I may work on a Christmas ornament. Maybe my Lizzie Kate that I am doing for a very special cousin.
Hope everyone has a nice Easter!

~Happiest when stitching~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the show it was soooo good Everybody should go see it if they have the chance!! enjoy your Easter and your visit with your mom tell I say hello. See you soon I hope :)

Trina said...

Glad you enjoyed the show! One day I would love to see that as well as others. Gee, Wicked comes to mind as well!

Enjoy your weekend and say "Hi" to you mom for me!

See you soon and I'm glad your birthday was great!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Just wanted to wish another "fool" baby a Happy Belated Birthday! I'm "a joke" as well...

Lynn said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the show. Sooner or later I'll get to see it.
Enjoy your Easter weekend and fill it with lots of stitching!