Friday, April 30, 2010

Lizzie Kate Bell pull

I have stitched this Lizzie Kate bell pull for a very special person in my life, my cousin Sheila Stevenson. Sheila has recently written a book, Hope for Survivors of Childhood Abuse. I am going to give her the bell pull tomorrow, I hope she will love it as much as I loved stitching it for her. She has chosen to come forward with a very difficult subject and I am very proud of her. I know she has helped a lot of people with her words and with her kindness.
To my friend Jayne who helped put my bell pull together with not a lot of advance warning, you are truly one in a million and I so love you. Thank you so very much. You are always there for me. I am looking forward to our time at our Brentwood Retreat in just 28 days. Who is bringing the wine?????
Have a great weekend everyone!
~Happiest when stitching~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it turned out sooooo nice!!

Kerry said...

And thanks again!

Lynette said...

It is so beautiful and I'm sure your cousing will love it!

Lynn said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift for you cousin! She'll be thrilled, I'm sure.

Jodie said...

Oh I love this! I saw it in a store a while back and was thinking about buying it...but something else won over that day. It looks amazing!

Sherry :o) said...

your retreat sounds great...massage, stitching and drinks! And the LK bell pull is a great one - I've seen it but don't have it yet...maybe one of these days as it would be such an inspiration to hang in my kitchen or family room to look upon all those words!! And so nice of you to do that for your cousin! Happy May!! Happy Spring!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, that´s really pretty! Could you send this to me? i live in Brazil and we don´t have lizzie kate kits here...

big brazilian kisses for you

Camila Lucchesi

coisinhasdakamy@yahoo.com.br