Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Well I have just received good news about our stitching retreat, a few months ago I met a lady at the Thread and Eye (cross stitching store) in London, Ontario who doesn't have any stitching friends. Well that is all about to change, she is 99% sure she is coming to our retreat!!!!! How awesome is that. To my Stitching Sisters, I can't wait for you to meet her she is a very nice lady. We have our annual stitching retreat the last week end in May and we all so look forward to it three days of nothing but stitching, laughing, massages, swimming, etc. Oh yes an the occassional glass of wine.

To up date you on my stitching. I have completed Evangeline and I have about 5 minutes left on my Lizzie Kate. I have also finished 3 of the 4 monthly Christmas ornaments. I am going to begin the fouth one tonight.

I hope all is well with everyone, we have had beautiful sunny warm weather here the last couple of days. It has been so nice to take in the rays!

By the way my favourite stitching stores are:
Country Accents
Thread and Eye
Gitta's
The Sampler

~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pictures pictures

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Great, the more the merrier...

Lynn said...

How nice that this lady finally found some new friends to stitch with! Sounds like a fun retreat.
It seems your needles have been busy. Can't wait to see some progress pics.