Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wednesday night at Henley's Landing

A few of us gathered at Jayne's last night to madly stitch and try to finish some of our projects for Christmas. We had our first snow and the wind was literaly howling.
We all had a few stories about our husbands. It must be the time of year we are all stressed and of course I was upset because Steve had lost my "friggen" book! He called half way through the meeting to say he had found the "friggin" book. Good thing for him! Lets just leave it at that.
Monday I am meeting up with Jayne to finish my ornaments, that will be a load off my mind. I am going to my Mom's on Thursday and I will be able to drop them off on my way.
One more day of work tomorrow and I will be off for a week. It is the first time in 25 years I have had a week off in December and boy do I have a lot to accomplish. Friday night is time to write my Christmas cards and the list goes on............



~Happiest when stitching~

No comments: