Monday, December 28, 2009

Stitching calms the soul

Yesterday was a nice quiet day, for the most part my Mom and I sat and took it easy. My Mom is knitting a scarf for my daughter Sarah. My good friend Jayne gave her some wool and she has used it all. I took my time and spent it cross stiting Evangeline. She is starting to take shape. I will post a photo soon.
Tonight Deb and Chan, our good friends from London came for dinner, they brought their two bassets Gabby and Dorothy (she is from Kansas) How cute is that??? We had a great time as usual. We always look forward to spending time with our oldest and dearest friends.
Tomorrow I have to go to a funeral, my son-in-law's Aunt passed away suddenly. It is very sad for the family.
Tomorrow is another work day, so I had better sign off and hit the hay!


~Happiest when stitching~

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Oh how I laughed....Funny how things just turn up when and where and ESPECIALLY HOW. LOL way to go ROMA. lol
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Be always in stitches.