Sunday, December 13, 2009

How many days before Christmas?

Ok, you know what? I don't want to know, every year it seems to get worse, I just have so much to do and no time to do it. Steve and I went shopping today, we did find a few things but the stores were hot, people were rude and there seems to be no Christmas spirit.
It does not help that I have a dear friend that is very ill and it has pretty much put a damper on the holiday season for me. I am trying to cope with it, but it is hard.
I am going to write my Christmas cards tonight, it should have been done Friday evening but it did not happen. Tomorrow I am hoping to finish my ornaments with my good friend Jayne's help. Hopefully Tuesday I will get my wrapping done. Thursday I am going to pick up my Mom and bring here here for the holidays. That is when my Christmas begins.
I am glad to see that our freezing rain warning has been cancelled, and so far there is no snow. It seems it is all around us, but not here. Maybe next week just in time for Christmas!
Enjoy your week everyone, maybe get a little sleep!



~Happiest when stitching~

4 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

SEE YOU IN THE AM

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting all the things done on your list...Just keep are other sister smiling and she will come through Christmas ok! It's good that she has a lot of people she cna lean on in these times!!

take care and 1 thing at a time (I should listen to my own advice lol)
Tammmy

Anonymous said...

Good luck with it all! I know all too well how we can get so overwhelmed but with a great group of friends and family... it gets a little easier!!

Take care my friend!
Trina

Kerry said...

Our sick friend had a better day today, T was feeling a bit better as well!