Monday, December 14, 2009

A Good Day!

Well my day started off with a phone call from my dear friend T, her husband C had a better night last night. Thank goodness. I think tonight if she turns down the monitor a bit she will have a better sleep. Tomorrow I am taking her some corn chowder and I know that will make her smile.
I spent the late morning and afternoon at Henley's Landing with J and M completing my ornaments for my grandchildren and for my little ones out of town. We had a great time, as usual I lost a few things and found a few things. My friend J had a bad day with a project that apparently did not have dye fast thread. What a shame, but in the end it was framed is up for Christmas. She will not be buying from that company again!
Tomorrow I am making fudge and going out for lunch with my hubby. With any luck some stitching. Yes I have a NASCAR to finish before Christmas and then I am done!!!!!!




~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

Tina said...

I loved looking at all your ornaments. They are so beautiful.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I have one Question???? did you find your thread????lmao
Be always in stitches.

Unknown said...

Thanks Trina, it was good to spend the afternoon with you and with Jayne. Yes Jayne I found my thread.......... in my pocket. There were a few choice words spoken.