Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9, 2009

Hope everyone had a great week end. I sure did. We had Steve's Mom and his sister and her husband for the day on Saturday and for dinner. It was a very nice visit and the weather was beautiful, warm enough that we could all sit outside in the afternoon. Imagine November and we did not need a coat.

Sunday I was off to church in the morning. It was our Remberance Day service, very emotional for us this year. It is the first year without Steve's Dad being with us. We miss him a lot. He was a WW2 vet and he always carried the flag into the church with the other vets. We were always so very proud of him.

When I got home from church I planted myself on the deck with my stitching. I am working on Evangeline, she is coming along quite well. Then around 4:00 it was time to get dinner ready for my stitching sister Trish and her husband Chas. They arrived about 5:00 and Steve made BBQ chicken on the BBQ it was delicious.

Today November 9, 2009 is my good friend Debra's birthday. We have been friends since grade 1. Hope you had a great day and I look forward to seeing you on Friday.

Hope everyone has a great week.
~Happiest when stitching~

No comments: