Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday night

Hi everyone, sorry I have been away from my blog. I have had a lot going on and I am afraid not a lot of stitching. I have been very busy at work. My dear friend Trish has an ill husband who is in hospital right now. And my daughter is shopping her heart out in the great U.S.A. So her two little rugrats have been staying with us while their Daddy works. We have had a lot of fun with them, but boy are we tired. They will be going home tomorrow night.

I will be stitching all evening tomorrow, I have to make up time, Christmas is coming soon. So much to do and as usual so little time!

My friend Jayne has just framed her Harem it looks wonderful! T's unicorn is great we saw the finished profuct last night! What a talented group we are.

Hope everyone has a great week end!

~Happiest when stitching~

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Thank you and yes we are one heck of a talent pool aren't we...lol. Nice to see you back and I hope you have one stitch of a night Friday. We are out to dinner and off to see Wilcox in Hamilton tonight so I'd best get a little dress together today. Have a nice day and great night and the best weekend.
Be always in stitches.

Anonymous said...

that's great that it worked out it seemed you were concerned at the last stitching wednesday....can't wait to see the pictures...see you tomarrow