Saturday, February 19, 2011

Guess where I am?

Hi everyone, guess where I am? I am sitting in a beautiful dining room overlooking Lake Huron, the view was spectaculer as the sun set leaving behind the most beautiful orange glow. There are about twenty stitchers this year and it has been a great reunion of stitching friends. The Brentwood is such a welcoming spot, the staff is so friendly and accomadating.
We just finished dinner, this year it was crandberry chicken, rice, broccolli and cauliflower, and squash. For dessert Black Forest and a vanilla cake. Yummy!
I am leaving you all now I am off to an evening of stitching and maybe a swim later.
~Happiest when stitching~

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Rub it in, rub it in!! :^)

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time... enjoy the rest of your weekend!

gracie said...

sounds just fabulous

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Have fun!!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

insert snarkasim here.... but I am honestly happy that you are breaking the place in for us. I sure hope your having a great time although I think it would be very hard to not have a good time while at Brentwood.
As always

Brentwood on the Beach said...

It was great to have you, Kerry! Thanks for sharing your blog!

Kerry said...

Hi everyone, it was a great week end. I headed home around 2:00 I wanted to get home before the snow came. I just made it. The Brentwood is heaven on earth. WONDERFUL!

Caroline said...

It was a great weekend! Glad you made it home safely, Kerry.

Kerry said...

Hi Caroline, glad to see you made it home safely. I had to go to work for a few hours when I came out it was a winter wonderland!
It was great to see you again. Happy stitching!Thanks for stopping by my blog.