Monday, February 28, 2011

Could it be spring???

Hi everyone, what a beautiful day today, the sun was out, blue skies, but oh that wind. Even though the snow was melting, the wind cut like a knife (one of my Mom's sayings) I have finished work for the day, tonight some of the girls from work are coming to stitch. So I am going to have to go and do a few last minute tidying up before they get here.
My DH is working so I am on my own. That is ok, the girls come to stitch not to use their white gloves on the furniture. At least I hope they don't.
Have a great evening everyone!

~Happiest when stitching~

2 comments:

Tracey said...

"...come to stitch, not to use their white gloves on the furniture"...Love it! I'll have to remember that one :^) Have a great night with your stitching friends!

Tina said...

Have a great night!