Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to normal?

Some how these lovely chairs look very lonely, but in a few weeks
the sun will warm them and we will so enjoy the view of the lake!
Janet remember the sunscreen, we do not want burned feet again!
This beautiful dining room overlooks Lake Huron.


A few stitchers decided to stitch by the fire.

I am back from the February retreat, I had a great time. I did miss Irma, but she I am not sure was missing me. She and her signifigant other J were in Mexico enjoying themselves in the sun and sea.
Our retreat was wonderful so nice to get caught up with everyone. Martha brought her bright fish project even though she did not stitch on it, we all have a few projects. I am working on my four season floral wreath. I will try to post a photo of it later in the week.
Happy stitching everyone!

~Happiest when stitching~

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm ready to go back....

Alisa said...

Came across your blog today. I am a fellow Ontarian! Looks like you had a great time at your retreat. :) Your finishes all look great!

Kerry said...

Hi Caroline, yes I am ready to go back myself. Our Stitching Sisters meet tonight so that will have to do for now.

Hi Alisa, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am not to far away I live in Brantford. Stay in touch.

Maggie said...

Hi Kerry, thank you for visiting my blog :-)
You asked where i got Souvenier de france chart from? It was in fact a free design offered by Blackbird Designs. If you seach their blog you should be able to find it, it was a while ago though.

If you can't find it give me a shout and i will see if i still have it on my computer, as it was free it should be ok i think to pass on.
My e-mail addy is
hydenseek61@yahoo.co.uk

Take care x