Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We said goodbye

Today The Stitching Sisters gathered with outher friends to say goodbye to our dear friend Chas. It was a beautiful service and there were many happy memories and stories about a very fine gentleman who was such a good friend. Our stitching sister will miss him so much, but she is such a lucky lady in so many ways to have spent 50 plus years with this good man. I know she will be sad for a very long time, but I also know she will have cherished memories to help her in the years a head of her.

The Stitching Sisters will be there for her every step of the way. We love you T.

Today I am going to put my old clothes on and try to clean my house up from the Christmas rubble. I am not in the mood for stitching, funerals do that to me. Cleaning helps me.

Good bye Chas, I love you!



~Happiest when stitching~

No comments: