Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am back

Hi everyone, I am back. My annual inventory at my place of work is complete, all the final numbers have been inputed and what willl be will be. Our manager is still speaking to me so I guess we are good to go for another year!
Now I can concentrate on the most important thing in my life (other than hubby and my kids) and yes that is correct my cross stitching. Right now I have 2 projects on the go, Evangeline and my Dream, Love, etc. which I am stitching for a favourite cousin who is so special in my life. I hope you are not reading this. I want it to be a surprise. Oh well!
Today it has turned cold here and we have had a few snowfakes. I love snow and winter. So far we have had a very mild winter, not so nice. Green grass in January there is something wrong with this picture when you live in Canada.
I will be blogging more now that I am finished with the crazyness of inventory.
P how is retirement???? I can hardly wait................

~Happiest when stitching~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.