Friday, May 25, 2012

Today is the day!

Hello everyone, Today we leave for our The Stitching Sister's annual Retreat at Brentwood on the Beach on the beautiful shores of lake Huron. I have had a few glitches, my cell phone has decided to hide on me and I cannot find a chart that I need. But you know what I have other things to stitch so I am not worried. We are car pooling everyone is coming to my house and we leave at noon. Steve and Tucker will be guarding the house this week end. I will give you all an update on Monday! Here are a couple of photos taken last year at the beach,
These chairs need to be filled with stitchers, there is no better view than this we will be there soon beautiful Lake Huron! ~Happiest when stitching~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun Kerry

Tina said...

Well as long as you have at least one pattern with you you will be good to go lol...it's a long way from home to not have a pattern with you. :)

mdgtjulie said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm going to my brother's house to dogsit, so I'm sure I'll have a lovely one as well. Happy Memorial Day!!

Terri said...

Have a great time!

Nancy said...

Hi Kerry,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog...I have neglected it in the last few weeks but hope to be back to posting soon. Hope your retreat was wonderful!

Looking forward to visiting again soon!

Nancy
CosyStitchingCorner