Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dental appointment!

Yesterday was quite the day, I was up at 5:30 at work by 7:00. I was suppose to work until 3:30, but asked the boss I had a dental appointment in another town and it takes me about 40 minutes when all the conditions are right. I made the ramp onto the hiway only to find they were putting new pavement down and of course you could not exit so it took forever and I had an OPP officer in his car right behind me. When we finally got past the construction zone I pulled over into the righ lane immediatley and boy did he go flying by apparently he had to be somewhere in a hurry. The dental appoinment went fine, just a cleaning today and all was well with my teeth.
When I got home I had to let the dog out and then my dear friend Trish and I went out for dinner (fish and chips) My DH was away for a couple of days. So I was free as a bird. It was very good.
Today was a good day, all the grandchildren came for dinner and that is always a lot of fun.
On my way to a good night's sleep, one more day and then I have the week end off. Hope to blog again on the weekend, stay tuned!

~Happiest when stitching~

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

awe but you missed the best part of any Wednesday......
lol