Sunday, August 21, 2011

Work, work, work!

What is a girl to do. I have worked all week end, I am very sad not much stitching has been accomplished. I don't get another day off until Saturday. I am hoping that maybe my DH and I will be able to get away to Lake Huron for a picnic if we have good weather. Every year we meet our friends and share a fun day over looking one of the most beautiful lakes ever.
My DH is working tonight so maybe I can fit in some stitching tonight after I pull some threads I have two wedding samplers to stitch for my Mom. She has been invited to two weddings and she has asked me to stitch them. She is not a cross stitcher. She knits, crochets, and cooks. She created one cross stitch project and that was enough for her.
Hope everyone has had a great week end!
~Happiest when stitching~

4 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Awwww, I'm sorry you haven't had much stitchy time lately Kerry. That sucks. Can't wait to see your wedding pieces. They are usually so pretty!!!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

no that was not complaining I heard was it???
lol I am sure you will catch up and have those samplers whipped up in NO TIME.............
Be always in stitches

Kaisievic said...

It's a bummer when work gets in the way of stitching. I hope that you get some done tonight.

Kathy said...

I hear you about the stitching time. A certain four legged Irish boy often insists that he has to sit in my lap when I'm trying to stitch. :)

I have to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. :) As a fellow setter person I am glad you enjoy my boys silly antics and understand. LOL

Hope your free time increase so you can stitch.