Sunday, November 21, 2010

Computer will be turned off

Hi everyone, hope everyone  is having a quiet and stitching Sunday. We are emptying our computer room today and getting it ready for a new coat of paint, new baseboards and my Grandparent's antique roll top desk will finally be in it's new home. It has travelled a long way from Southern Quebec to Ottawa, Ontario and now to me in Southwestern Ontario. I wonder what my Grandparents would think to know how much that desk is still loved and so many fond memories of them sitting at it working away. I wish I had a photo of them with it. But I have it in my mind and that will have to surphise.
So anyway in a couple of hours my computer will be in pieces and in another room for at least a week so be patient everyone I will be back. I may drop in from a friend's computer mid week if I get a chance. See you all soon. Have a good week.
~Happiest when stitching~

No comments: