Saturday, October 2, 2010

One more day!

This is the Lizzie Kate design I stitched for my Stitching Sister, Jayne. She and her DH went to Boston for the 4th of July this year, so I decided to stitch it for her for her 50th birthday on wednesday.
It was loads of fun to do and now if I could only get the photo to be upright, sometimes I just can't get this computer to do what I want. Sorry friends.
Would you believe I have two stitching sisters with the same birthday date one is 50 one is a tad older. Tara has three little dogs and she loves them so much I thought she might like this design, and so she did. I like it so much I may stitch it for myself, maybe after Christmas.

Today I am busy getting ready for our trip to Maine. Yes we leave tomorrow around 6:00 a.m. and with any luck we will be there by 6:00 p.m.. It is quite the drive but more than worth it. Pray for good weather, they have sure had there share of rain this week. My camera is charging and I have the binoculars in the trunk. Throw in a couple of suitcases and we are ready to hit the road. Talk to you all next week!

Jayne can you fix the first photo?
(silly girl ,,,   of course,,, I would be happy to do anything for you)
 I love this and I thank you so much. Have a great holiday...
Be always in stitches
~Happiest when stitching~

5 comments:

Tina said...

Have a great and safe trip.

Trina said...

Enjoy and have a safe and happy trip!

Unknown said...

I just love the "Dogs Leave Pawprints". Could you tell me who the designer is?

Lynn said...

What lovely gifts for your friends! I'm sure they're both thrilled.
Safe trip and have a great time!

Kerry said...

Hi everyone, I am back safe and sound. We had a great trip, the ocean was as wonderful as I remember. The lobster was pretty darned tasty as well.
Cindi, the designer for the pawprints is Lizzie Kate.I think it is the cutest design, I may stitch it for myself.