Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thank you Lynn, from  Kearnel's Korner for such a great award. I am so happy that you enjoy my blog!

Here's how the award works. The rules are simple.

1. You must accept the award.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award.
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
4. Paste the award on your blog.
5. Write 10 things about yourself that others might not know.
6. Pass the award on to 10 others.

Ten things that some people do not know about me
1. I grew up in Magog, Quebec (Eastern Townships) and I am an only child
2. I grew up in the country and always had horses
3. I love old movies
4. I have always wanted to go to university and get my degree. (maybe some day)
5. I would love to live in the Caribbean full time
6. I have a very low tolerance for men who think they can control the women in their lives
7. I love Elvis Presley (singer) and Richard Gere (actor)
8. I love listening to seniors tell stories of their lives
9. I try to enjoy every day of my life because it is truly a gift
10 The love of my life is my DH, we have been married for 37 years and he is my best friend and my husband

so now I have to pick the 10 people I want to send the award to

1. An eye for threads@henley's landing   Jayne
2. Feathers in the nest  Jennifer
3. my world according to me  Martina
4. Between the Crosses  Nina
5. the tea kettle corner  Karyn
6. black belt stitching wizard  Dani
7. Kearnel's Korner  Lynn
8. I want to do one more stitch Tammy
9. Bonnie's World Bonnie
10. A Kiwi Stitching  Katrina



~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats on the award.

Kerry said...

Thanks Kathy, how are thigs going with Rory? My Tucker helped himself to a full pacage of bagels this morning. I guess he had a hunger pain. He is a kitchen theif, he loves to surf the counters. What about Rory? Keep in touch.

Lynn said...

You are so very welcome Kerry!
The Eastern Townships! That's where my DS and family are living!
Loved learning all about you, thanks for sharing.