Here's how the award works. The rules are simple.
1. You must accept the award.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award.
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
4. Paste the award on your blog.
5. Write 10 things about yourself that others might not know.
6. Pass the award on to 10 others.Ten things that some people do not know about me
1. I grew up in Magog, Quebec (Eastern Townships) and I am an only child
2. I grew up in the country and always had horses
3. I love old movies
4. I have always wanted to go to university and get my degree. (maybe some day)
5. I would love to live in the Caribbean full time
6. I have a very low tolerance for men who think they can control the women in their lives
7. I love Elvis Presley (singer) and Richard Gere (actor)
8. I love listening to seniors tell stories of their lives
9. I try to enjoy every day of my life because it is truly a gift
10 The love of my life is my DH, we have been married for 37 years and he is my best friend and my husband
so now I have to pick the 10 people I want to send the award to
1. An eye for threads@henley's landing Jayne
2. Feathers in the nest Jennifer
3. my world according to me Martina
4. Between the Crosses Nina
5. the tea kettle corner Karyn
6. black belt stitching wizard Dani
7. Kearnel's Korner Lynn
8. I want to do one more stitch Tammy
9. Bonnie's World Bonnie
10. A Kiwi Stitching Katrina
~Happiest when stitching~