Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Day Off

Today was my day off from work, lucky me I get to work on Saturday this week. But today was a great day, the sun was shining not a cloud in the sky, it is getting a little warmer, for Canada for this time of year. The snow is melting, not fast enough but it is melting. Anyway hubby and I decided to visit his Mom and take her out for lunch. We had a lovely drive of about an hour with our Tim Horton coffee's and then we went for lunch. We spent the afternoon with his Mom and his sister and her husband and then we travelled home.
I went to a meeting with 2 friends, they had positives and I had a negative. But I will do better next week. Some weeks just are better than others.
I have spent an hour or so stitching on a special project and I feel better now. I did sleep in a bit this morning so I am not really tired right now, but I know I will be in the morning so I had better sign off and work on sleeping.
There will be time to stitch tomorrow.

~Happiest when stitching~

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

There's always time to stitch every tomorrow. You will do much better next week coz there's a 20 on the line. lol. Have a nice day.
Be always in stitches.

Kerry said...

Believe me I am going to keep my twenty. I have five completed. Last one tonight. I am so worried about L.