Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I am back again!

Hi everyone, here I go again. Yes I have been away from my blogging for awhile but I am trying to get back into the groove. I have been stitching and reading but no blogging. I could make all types of excuses but to tell you the truth I just didn't feel like it. I have missed all my blogging friends so here I go. I have a few photos of my stitching and I am going to try to blog every week or so more if I can. Thanks for your patience everyone, have missed your friendships. The photos are of our annual Cross Stitching Sister's retreat that we have every year in May on the shores of Lake Huron at a beautiful B&B called Brentwood on the Beach. We would love to have some of you join us next year. Let me know if any of you are interested. It is me with the crutches I have had some health issues I must either use crutches or a wheel chair I try to use the crutches whenever I can but when I have to go longer distances I must use the chair. Have a great summer everyone. ~Happiest when stitching~

No comments: