Thursday, December 6, 2012

Please don't dessert me... I promise, I will be back just as soon as I have better control of my arm. Unfortunatly, I took a tumble down a couple of cement stairs at our front door and broke my right arm....hense, no bloging, no stitching and lots of numb butt. Needless to say, I will return when the comfort level is better and know that even though I am not able to get an entry in or comment on those whom I have been following, I am still very interested in what everyone is up to and will continue to peck away as I can.

With all of this said, I wish everyone the very merriest of Christmas Season and a very Happy New Year.
~Happiest when stitching~ (and that my friends, is much easier said than done right now)

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh, ouch! Wishing you a speedy recovery and a very Merry Christmas season!!

Lynn said...

I hope that arm heals quickly! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas too!

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your broken arm and no stitching for awhile. Heal up soon!

Caitlin Jordan said...

Merry Christmas to you and I hope you are back stitching with us soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Syd said...

Feel better soon.