Monday, April 30, 2012

There are 2 spots left???

Hi all my Stitching Sisters and friends, We have 2 spots left for our annual stitching retreat that takes place every year at Brentwood on the Beach, on the beautiful shores of Lake Huron. It is situated between Grand Bend and Bayfield. We arrive on Friday and we stay until Sunday some of us longer. We never want to go home. The cost is 325.00 and includes breakfast and dinner. We never need lunch because the meals are out of this world, delicious! Let me know ASAP if you are interested. As we have to finalize everything very soon. Let me tell you it is like heaven on earth and you will want to stay forever..... Feel free to look up The Brentwood on the beach on the internet. It is one very special place. ~Happiest when stitching~

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Can't wait to see everyone Kerry!!

Debby said...

I wish I could - I love retreats, visiting new parts of the country and making new stitching friends. But I just got back from a retreat and don't have the $$$. Is this an annual event? Not sure next year will work either, but I never know!!!

Kerry said...

It is an annual event the last week end in May. Let me know if you are thinking about coming and I will e-mail you more information. We love to meet new stitchers too. It is a very beautiful location on the shores of Lake Huron, Ontario, Canada.