Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rainy Sunday!

Today was the day I was suppose to download some photos and let you know what I have been working on. Guess what I cannot find the cable to download from my camera to my photo program. I have searched and searched to no avail. Maybe sometime soon. I always leave the cable in my desk, where it is I have no idea. My DH never uses it so I cannot blame him.
DH is working this evening so I have lots of time oh well I guess I will have to stitch. Poor me, I guess a girl just has to do what she can do.
It was a beautiful day here yesterday but today it is cloudy, rainy and damp.
My friend Jayne came to stitch with me on Thursday, what a good time we had. She is just great and I love spending time with her. We are starting a project together at the retreat on May 27th. Our Stitching Sister's are counting the days, four days at the Brentwood by the Beach on the wonderful shores of Lake Huron. I hope we have good weather. If not we will have to stitch inside and not in our chairs by the water. That is ok too. We have a full house this year. So much fun. I will post photo's when we get home that is if I find my camera cable.
I am off to stitch, enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone!

~Happiest when stitching~

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

did you look in the china cabinet? what about under the towel on the coffee table.
Remember what you put in your purple wallet?
I had a nice time stitching in the window and I won't need to tell you what Hailey and Lucky thought.
As always

Kerry said...

Did the dogs sniff you to death????
What did I put in my wallet? Yes I do remember FLOSS. I did find the cable and I'm not telling you where.