Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's snowing!!!!

Hi everyone, It is snowing outside and I just love it. We have a few things planned today. Another birthday dinner for my hubby (how long will this go one?) His birthday was January 6th. It takes time when you work all week and friends are in town and out of town.
I have a favour blog stitching friends, I need more followers I am at 47 right now and I really would like a few more. Can you help????
I will not get time to stitch until Sunday, where I will make up for lost time, I hope.
Good news our great neighbour just finished shoveling my driveway and my walk way, God bless them they really take care of their older neighbours. I guess it is time to cook some ribs and maybe a cake to thank them again this winter.

~Happiest when stitching~

5 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

howdie stranger... Cheers to neighbours with good intentions...
I sure hope you all enjoy Hubbie Wonders continuous Birthday events.........
As always, I'm always in shovels wooooop stitches.

gracie said...

I am sure if a few more stop by they will want to follow you as I did after my first visit....

Kathy said...

Can you send your neighbor to my place on Thurs.? They are calling for more snow here in NY and we have had more the enough!! In fact I am sick and tired of snow. :) So please take mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this brilliant post

Kerry said...

Glad everyone likes my blog,thank you so much. Kathy just so you do not feel alone, we have a major storm coming our way it is suppose to hit us Tuesday night into wednesday. My husband has an appointment out of town hope he does not have to cancel. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Jayne hope to see you this week.